1. We ask you a lot of questions upfront to remove the need for you to constantly search to find suitable jobs. Based on the answers you provide to us (over 50 pieces of information) we'll show the right jobs to you as they're posted. We don't just use a few keywords and the job title, you get exactly what you asked for. You don't need to be logged in constantly looking through job posts, you can put your search on autopilot.
2. Just as we guide you to create an awesome detailed profile, when we show you a job you'll get all of the information you need. You'll know about the company, role and the team, so you can make an informed decision of whether or not to apply.
3. Your application process is simple - you're not expected to alter your profile for each job or write a special cover letter. At the very most you'll need to answer a few short questions.
4. We strive to limit human bias. Companies will make an informed decision of whether to progress you to the next stage before they see your name, photo, video, location etc. You win for your suitability to the job and nothing else.
5. We'll always give you feedback and make sure you know what's going on every step of the way.
We could go on, but why don't you try it for yourself?
It's free to make a profile, and start receiving matches.
Tags: # Difference # Job alert # Advert # SEEK # LinkedIn # Indeed # Apply directly